Staci's mom: ok to skip aloh a few days?

  • tamitamco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      Friends,

      Well, I am embarrassed to say that I may be running out of aloh for a couple days. I already ordered some yesterday, but I am not sure if it will make it in time. Is this a big deal? Is a few days without aloh likely to be a problem?

      So, should I use Epakitin if I run out? Are there any problems with switching? Do you give phosphorous binders with renal food? Staci has been switching her preference from her dry non-renal to canned renal. Should I prioritize saving the aloh for any dry non-renal that she eats? Is there anywhere that you can go to buy aloh? It seems that we are all getting it shipped through an Internet purchase.

      Take care,
      Tami