THANK YOU ALL.....

  • morven_d
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      I wanted to write and say thank you to each and every one f you who wrote to me with your kind words over these past couple of very difficult days. I deeply and completely appreciated it :-)

      I picked up my gorgeous Mia's ashes yesterday & so now she is back where she belongs with her loving mummy. The pain is so much and I feel for anyone that is going through this right now but remember this-

      We have been blessed with having these gorgeous, gentle little souls in our lives and for that, we should be truly grateful and thankful. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Also'If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello' - Paulo Coehlo.

      Much love and beautiful sounding purrs to you all. Animal lovers are the most amazing and kindest people I know.

      Morven x