oxygen tent

  • r schu
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 7:47 PM
      i think may needs some extra oxygen. bringing her to hte door for outside air seems to help. what is needed to make a homemade oxygen tent? anyone doing this?
    • carolroars
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24 8:09 PM
        I've made a chamber from a large pet carrier. Here is the link to a couple photos in the files.

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, r schu <rschu92@...> wrote:

        > i think may needs some extra oxygen. bringing her to hte door for outside air seems to help. what is needed to make a homemade oxygen tent? anyone doing this?

      • bubbacat12003
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25 6:31 AM
          Carol!
          Thanks so much for posting these pictures. I do exactly the same thing for
          nebulizing, and have tried to explain it to others with limited success.
          These pictures are PERFECT!

          Jo