Re: Fw: HCM research follow-up

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2013
      HI Jeane

      Is this just for Persian owners? Mine are Selkirk Rex and I have several
      who were diagnosed right after I bought them as kittens. They come from the
      Persian line and I would be interested in this research too. I scan my
      breeding cats and they are on the FAB website as scanned negative (on the day of
      testing)