Mia

  • HMM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      There is no sadness as deep and painful as death brings. I am struggling
      with the loss of my beloved Rumby last Friday.

      You and I need to remember that loving our dear pets is such a special
      relationship and that we were incredibly blessed just by knowing them.

      You loved Mia and cared for her well - enough to allow her a kind and gentle
      death. You are a very loving cat mommy.

      Hang in there my friend.

      Love & hugs, Helen