Re: Proteinuria?

  • Elise Eisfelder
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 9:03 AM
      His T4 was 2.2 which is where it has been for almost 4 years so I don't think it is thyroid related. I did at first and that was why we did the complete blood panel instead of just a urinalysis . Since the vet visit he is having another pancreatitis flare and now we have inappetence and nausea. Do you know anything about protein in the urine? Thanks.

      Elise

      Sent from my iPhone