Staci's mom: 1st test run at assist feeding was successful!

  • tamitamco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Friends,

      So, I have not been able to decide at what point I would start regular assist-feeding. After all my questions, I thought I might at least try it out once before I decided I needed to do it, and didn't have it figured out. So, I decided to give Staci a little syringe snack. We did it!

      The first syringe feeding went better than I thought it would. It was a little messy, but not too bad. Most of the mess was around her mouth, nothing flew through the air like some stories that I have heard. I used hills ad, in the blender with 1Tbs of water. I used a syringe with a very small hole, so not much came out at a time.

      Pretty suprised how smooth it went. Staci didnt seem to mind too much, just seemed a bit confused. I still have not decided if this will be a regular thing. I am glad I did a test run of syringe- feeding.

      Take care,
      Tami, Staci's mom