Re: [FH] Re: My cat has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and IBD -- I'm so confused!

  • marianna.mayer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2013
      Please keep in mind that...

      While "Cerenia" is dispense by vets to stops cats from nausea/ feeling sick. It is more appropriate for dogs. A newer anti nausea drug is far better suited to cats. It is...

      Subject: ZOFRAN [Ondansetrom] of Anzamet [Dolasetron] are anti-nausea meds for cats

      make your vet give you a written prescription
      for Zofran (ondansetron) or Anzamet (dolasetron) so that you can call around
      pharmacies for a good price. Don't let them tell you that Cerenia (maropitant)
      or Reglan (metoclopramide) are anti-nausea meds for cats. It is not so!

      HTH

      Marianna

      -

      Marianna