Re: HCM Cat ...1 abcessed tooh incisor...

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2013
      Hi

      I agree, try the antibiotics first. My Josh had an abcess and his resolved
      with the antibiotics. If that doesn't work you may have no choice but
      surgery. All my HCM cats, including old ones with kidney failure have survived
      tooth extractions, but I wouldn't take the risk unless the kitty was in pain.