Re: fairwell my beloved RTR

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18 7:39 AM
      Helen,

      I am so sorry for your loss. However, the best we can do for our fur babies is give them a life full of LOVE! And, you have done just that.

      We will keep you in our paw prayers.

      Love,
      Jordan and Sheba

    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18 10:45 AM
        Oh, this is heart-breaking, I am so sorry. Unfortunately our kitties are
        very fragile and we never get to keep them as long as we want. But he was
        so blessed to have you to take care of him, especially during his illness.
        And he gave you all his love in return. This shows
        just how horrible HCM is, and how quickly it can turn. We do the best we
        can, but eventually it wins. But your little boy is healthy again now and
        waiting for you at the Bridge -- I know we will see our little ones again.

        When you feel up to it, please post a memorial to him on our site
        http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd love to see his photo and hear how you
        met. All kitties are welcome, no matter how long they've been in heaven.

        Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto

        Message 3 of 5 , May 18 11:51 AM
          I'm so sorry you have to go through the pain of losing your beloved cat.  My heart goes out to you.  I'm hoping that memories of his healthier and happier years will comfort you.  (((hugs)))
          Nancy