Staci's mom: OT yawning again, any significance?

  • tamitamco
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2013
      Friends,

      So... Staci started yawning again. Just about the amount that she used to. Usually she yawned when waking up from many naps. So, I hadn't realized that the yawning was gone until I realized that it was back. Any thoughts? Does the return of yawning have any significance?

      Thanks,
      Tami
    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2013
        Hi

        Yawning can be a sign of reduced oxygen but apart from that I`ve never had
        a heart cat yawning before so it's a new one on me:)

      • Laurie Stead
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2013
          Both my heart kitty and non-heart kitty yawn... I think they learned it from me! ;-)

          Laurie