what am i listening to

  • terri
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      I have 2 cats and I'm trying in compare and interpret what I hear.
      One cat purrs too much and fast beats hard to hear. and the other has had recent acute on mild chronic kidney failure, she has irregular beats it will be like 5 to 10 beats then a low sounding beat.
      Vet heard a new gallop rhythm 2 weeks ago and said to reduce subq
      i heard it also that day and the next.
      have an appt tomorrow.
      what am i hearing with that low sounding beat?
      Thank you
      Terri