Re: Yahoo! New to group and need advice

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013
      Hi

      Hyperthyroid can cause secondary HCM which can get better if the HT is
      treated. It's a balance to find the right amount of felimasole. My Josh is on
      felimasole, fortekor, lasix and spironolactone and has been balancing
      kidneys, heart and HT for several years. He is at the end stage now. I would
      definitely add CoQ and taurine. All my heart cats, including Josh and several
      on atenolol take CoQ10 at 30 mg daily and have for years. When I used fish
      oil, I bought a brand which pumped out a dose and was made for cats but I
      can't remember the name.

      Fluid off the lungs is an emergency and must be first priority.