Kali update

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Not a solid update at the moment... I missed a call from the vet as
      she was calling from home and had her number blocked. She said her
      thyroid and all other organs are fine, but there are a couple of
      other abnormalities in her blood work we need to talk about. And of
      course the fact she has the heart murmur - which is now not a hyper-t
      issue. :(

      Diane