Re: Rhapsody after first dose of prednisolone

  • Lynda
    Message 1 of 12 , May 13, 2013
      Jim, yes, I don't have an answer to your question. I never thought about it, since Martha has IBD. Maybe some others on here will chime in with an answer, and be sure to ask your vet. I do hope you get a satisfactory answer soon.

      <<<Why is Martha taking it? Does she have IBD? (I'm guessing she does as

      I've just noticed the email address you're posting from.) Rhapsody

      doesn't have any apparent GI problems. If Budesonide acts primarily on

      the gut, would that help a cat with lung and suspected brain

      inflammation?>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Blessings,Lynda, Martha, Morelli and Angel C.B.