Staci's mom: OT acquiring new skills, door opening

  • tamitamco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Friends,

      It is always great to celebrate the little things. I am sure that many of you have cats with amazing door-opening skills. Well, Staci has opened a door or two in her life, but it's not a regular thing. She has done some "pulling" on the door, but never any "pushing" on the door. Do your cats find it easier to pull or push open a door?

      This morning Staci used her paw to pull open the door so she could get going on her morning routine. It is great to see Staci keeping up on little skills that arent used much. Maybe even better to know that she has an "agenda" and places to be. (Her "places to be" just include favorite lounge spots)

      Take care,
      Tami