Re: Hyper-t, heart and antihistamines

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 8:23 AM
      Diane,

      I have a heart kitty with feline asthma. Is it possible this is what could be happening with your baby too?? It was actually Sheba's old cardiologist who diagnosed her with feline asthma off her chest Xray. Our regular vet at the time had NO IDEA and incorrectly prescribed antibiotics to my girl for over a year . . . all to no avail. The symptoms would disappear only to return again.

      That is until the asthma diagnosis. Sheba is now successfully on inhaled steroids and her asthma is well controlled. And, she can continue to do so with no adverse affects to heart meds she may be prescribed in the future.

      Our current cardiologist also is fine with me giving her Claritin occasionally for allergies.

      Love and kitty kisses,
      Jordan and Sheba