Oops! Med mistake!

  • Jim Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      I just accidentally gave Willow's pre-bedtime-snack meds to Rhapsody:
      2.5 mg of metoclopramide and 1 mg of ondansetron.

      I called the veterinary specialty hospital and asked what I should do.
      They said neither drug is likely to do him any harm.

      Drawback to having cats who cooperate with being pilled: They don't
      protest when you accidentally pill the wrong cat!

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...
    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2013
        Hi

        The number of times we have done that. Or somebody has eaten all the
        fortekor at once. Usual calls to the vet ensures no harm:) We give 41 pills a
        day so it's easily done.