Re: Cat With HCM and Diabetes

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2013
      Hi Franny

      I can't offer advice about diabetes, but for the HCM measure the breathing
      rate at rest. Note what it looks like and the breaths per minute. And then
      you will notice quickly if something is going wrong by a change in the rate
      and the look of the breathing. It should be under 30. 30+ vet time and 40+
      usually an emergency. Remember this is at rest.

      I usually advice CoQ at 30mg, but I`m not sure if that would affect the
      diabetes at all. Has anyone any input on that?