Video of Rhapsody eating a treat

  • Jim Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2013
      I wanted to document his oral tone with treat-eating before starting on
      prednisolone, so the neurologist can compare this baseline to how he's
      doing at the two week follow-up. In keeping with the unpredictability of
      this whole thing, Rhapsody didn't have nearly as much trouble tonight as he
      often has before with picking up and eating the treat. Still--is this
      normal?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAesAt6aHOw&feature=em-upload_owner

      And is there a good feline neurology group on yahoo or elsewhere?

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...

    • Westgold

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2013
          Yes, these are very much desirable treats for him. Took some doing to get
          the treat out of container and in hand and phone in position to record,
          because Rhapsody was so intent on diving into the treat container to get
          the treats. And as I wrote in the first post, this was better than he
          usually does at picking up and eating them.

          Jim Sinclair jisincla@...