Re: Staci's mom: advice please, BP test?, bloodwork?, check-up

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2013
      Hi Tami

      I would have blood pressure taken definitely and bloodwork as she is
      increased drinking it may mean her kidney function is slightly worse. It would
      also show if it were safe to give diuretics. Those should be a minimum. The
      xray is up to you to decide if the risk of the sedation is worth it against
      how she is breathing and what the rate per minute is.