Re: Coughing

  • snickfly
    Message 1 of 29 , May 8, 2013
      I took Charlie to the vet today and even though he had normal respirations and normal heart rate, no rattling sounds in the chest through stethoscope, the xray showed fluid in his lungs...actually more than when I first took him in with rapid respirations and he was diagnosed.

      So he is increasing his dose of Lasix...well it's something that starts with an F, can't remember the name......anyway, his dose is increased. Blood work showed that his kidney enzymes were ok so the increase was ok to do. Vet said he was on a very low dose to start. Hoping this works. He has been so happy and playful....maybe too much. So I am keeping him in just one room until we go back in two weeks for a check up.