RE: [FH] drug interaction?

  • r schu
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2013
      Thank you Mary Sue,

      This is very interesting.  Thank you for the extensive research!  Last night I skipped it, and she ate quite a bit.  I've only re-instated it for 4 doses, (over 8days), so will probably stop it, and only use it occasionally, or if she has another vomiting episode.  It is really only for use as an anti emetic, but many crf folks like me have used it for nausea (at advice of vet).

      Thank you so much.

      -Lee and May

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2013
        Just to follow up, I asked out cardiologist and he said he could find no interactions with her meds in the usual sources and that in his experience, he's never had an issue.

        So I'm going to keep using it as needed, but not regularly. And for now, she's eating fine enough on her own, with some supplementation.

        Though we had an 'episode' last night, but that's coming in another post...

        -Lee and May

        Re: drug interaction?
        Tue May 7, 2013 4:43 am (PDT) . Posted by:"r schu" rschu92