Re: [FH] Aloha Jasper

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      Oh, this is heart-breaking, I am so sorry. Unfortunately our kitties are
      very fragile and we never get to keep them as long as we want. But he was
      so blessed to have you to take care of him, especially during his illness.
      And he gave you all his love in return. This shows
      just how horrible HCM is, and how quickly it can turn. We do the best we
      can, but eventually it wins. But your little boy is healthy again now and
      waiting for you at the Bridge -- I know we will see our little ones again.

      When you feel up to it, please post a memorial to him on our site
      http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd love to see his photo and hear how you
      met. All kitties are welcome, no matter how long they've been in heaven.

      Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto