Re: 4 yr old sphynx diagnosed with HCM

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2013
      Blake,

      Lynn is correct kitties do not know they are sick. When I joined t his group less than a year ago, I also was told not to listen to the timelines. Heart kitties do extremely well on medication. Most living years beyond expectation!!

      My himalayan Sheba has a lot of medical issues (feline asthma, unclassified CM, retinal degeneration) and was told she would start demonstrating symptoms. She has yet to show any clinical signs (rapid breathing, CHF). I believe this is due to my diligent care and the recommendations/support of this group!!!

      Is the medication starting with a P - plavix?? Sheba just recently started taking it. Keep us posted!!

      Love and kitty kisses,
      Jordan and Sheba