Staci's mom: purchase blood pressure machine

  • tamitamco
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      Friends,

      How much does it cost to buy a blood pressure machine for cats?

      Have any of you tried this?

      Thanks,
      Tami
    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2013
        Hi Tami

        Horrendously expensive I`d think, like this example.
        http://www.thamesmedical.com/product.php?xProd=16

        i`m not sure about amlodipine causing fluid build up, unless amlodipine
        affects the heart. Fluid build up in the body is right sided heart failure.
        I'd ask about a drug called pimobendan perhaps, that really helped my girl
        when both sides of her heart failed.