Re: Staci's mom: benazepril instead of amlodipine

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2013
      Hi

      I would be very cautious dropping the amlodipine as her blood pressure may
      spike. The benazepril doesn't drop Blood pressure very much. I would ask
      the vet how to reduce amlodipine slowly with blood pressure tests in between
      to see it doesn't go too high but would definitely start benazepril as soon
      as possible.