Astrophe is out!

  • Jim Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2013
      Came down in time for dinner. One eye looks irritated, probably from
      getting rafter dust in it. I irrigated it with artificial tears. Other than
      that, he seems unharmed.

      Now I get to put my mom's basement back together....

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...

    • rosemairew20
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2013
        Happy to hear all it well with Astrophe! Bout just a thought. The crash may halve been your ducts breaking. So may want to keep that in mind when you turn the heat on. Check for a vent that is not putting out heat.

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Jim Sinclair <jisincla@...> wrote:

        > Came down in time for dinner. One eye looks irritated, probably from
        > getting rafter dust in it. I irrigated it with artificial tears. Other than
        > that, he seems unharmed.
        >
        > Now I get to put my mom's basement back together....
        >
        > Jim Sinclair jisincla@...

      • snickfly
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2013
          Such good news! What a trying day for you!