Still in rafters but ALIVE (Re: OT but urgent! Cat missing inside rafters or wall)

  • Jim Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2013
      Critter control guy came over, climbed ladder, located Astrophe very very
      very far back in rafters, basically hugging the northeast corner of the
      house. That's a little more than half the house width from the opening he
      got into in the laundry room. He told me where to look and I climbed up
      with a headlamp and didn't see him, so the guy told my mom to go in the
      other room and get under where the cat is and tap the ceiling with a broom
      handle. She did and Astrophe moved and I saw him! Crouched in normal-cat
      position, eyes open, clearly alive and alert. And not interested in coming
      out just now. But he's alive and we know where he is. I put a bowl of food
      as near as I could to the opening. Now we wait.

      But he's alive!

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...

    • Westgold

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2013
          Good news!!! Hope he decides to come out soon!