Question regarding Thriving Pets, I tried ordering LRS DHP

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      FREE bags tonight and they are no longer accepting the coupon code "Tanya", per their website when I type it in. Also, these bags jumped from $ 8.00 a bag to $ 9.20 a bag, GEESH

      I don't live by a Walgreens or a Costco or a Sams, etc, only a small town pharmacy and my vet only carries Normosol, so I have to order online.

      I complained to them that my BRAUN bags were coming to me short 100ml's and they said they were sorry (about 45 days ago) but no "credit" and said others were complaining about that as well. The guy said they were going to start weighing the bags and in my very last order 2/6 bags were still short. I called them and he didn't believe me and said he weighed them himself. Not only that, one of my IV lines was missing a white cinch clip ??

      I am wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the coupon code, or did they just disable my account ? really, it wasn't that serious of a conversation, but after 18 months of placing a minimum order of $150 monthly, you would think they would be happier to help ?

      I am thinking I may have to switch in a hurry. Has anyone had a script transferred or do I have to get another CURRENT script ?