Re: [FH] Periactin drug info

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2002
      --- catsrus100@... wrote:
      > www.peteducation.com tells about this drug as used
      > in animals. Click
      > under drug info, then type in Periactin. Hope this
      > helps you.

      Pretty general information, I would like to be able to
      get my hands on a copy of:

      Norris CR, Boothe DM, et al. Disposition of
      Cyproheptadine in cats after intravenous or oral
      administration of a single dose. Am J Vet Res59 (1):
      79-81, 1998

      I live in Cincinnati, and as far as I know the
      nearest veterinary school is in Columbus. I have not
      had any luck finding these kind of abstracts on the
      internet, I usually just see them mentioned in a vet's
      curriculum vitae.

      I would also like to be able to read:

      Moore, F.M., M. Kudisch, K. Richter, and A. Faggella
      (1988) Hypercalcemia associated with rodenticide
      poisoning in three cats. J Am Vet Med Assoc
      193(9):1099-1100.

      Peterson, E.N., R. Kirby, M. Sommer, and K.C. Bovee
      (1991) Cholecalciferol rodenticide intoxication in a
      cat. J Am Vet Med Assoc 199(7):904-906.

      Susan

      http://auctions.yahoo.com