Re: [FH] New Rhapsody video

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26 2:18 PM
      Bless you for taking them in! I love stories like this! What color are Mom and the sib?
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26 2:25 PM
        On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Westgold <westgold@...> wrote:

        > Bless you for taking them in! I love stories like this! What color are
        > Mom and the sib?

        Mom (Mitzi) is a gorgeous silver tabby. Sister (Harmony) is a gorgeous
        brown tabby. There are a couple of videos of Harmony and Rhapsody
        together at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnjer3C0L4 (when they were
        baby kittens) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF22ONd-JGQ (at nine
        months old).

        Jim Sinclair jisincla@...