I'm a new member from the HyperT group. Now my Cat has CHF and we need help

  • greg4tiger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
      Hi and thanks in advance. If you're anything like the HyperT group
      I'll be thanking you a lot and so will my cat Tiger.
      He was diagnosed this week with CHF due, most likely, for having hyperthyroidism too long. Our visit to the cardiologist very terrifying and I will need advice on how to treat him. I'm not sure how this site works but I do need to post the Cardiologists report so those of you who know this disease can advise us.

      Thanks

      Greg and Tiger
    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
        Hi Greg

        It would be important to post his diagnosis and what medications he has.
        HCM can be secondary to hyperthyroid and treating that can help the heart
        condition too. Please post more information and then we can help you more:)