New Rhapsody video

  • Jim Sinclair
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
      I should be asleep, but who can sleep with stuff this cute going on?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4G7wZB7aI

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...
    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
        Jim,

        I understand that COMPLETELY!! What a cutie Rhapsody is. I love the markings on his right front paw. ADORABLE!!

        Love and kitty kisses,
        Jordan and Sheba

      • Westgold

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
            On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Westgold <westgold@...> wrote:

            > How wonderful to see him so happy and playing like that! He is just
            > beautiful -- he has amazing markings I have never seen before. Especially
            > that right front paw! Where did you find him?

            There's a photo of Rhapsody's front legs at
            https://twitter.com/JimSinclair8/status/326029915185090560/photo/1

            How I got him and his littermate: I came to Michigan to visit my
            mother in September 2011. I went to the synagogue. A lady there asked
            where my service dog was. I told her I still have the dog but he's
            retired from service dog duty, and then I told her about Cricket the
            service cat who died (most likely from heart disease, being a young
            cat who died suddenly and unexpectedly in his sleep one night) at just
            over a year old. She then told me about a stray cat one of her
            neighbors was feeding. The neighbor had been thinking of taking the
            cat into his home to join his two senior cats, but then one day she
            showed up with two kittens, and he didn't want kittens. I said we had
            to help this momcat and her kittens before the weather turned cold.
            The next day the neighbors caught the kittens, who were about four
            weeks old, and I took them. It took longer to get the mother cat, but
            the man who was feeding her eventually succeeded in coaxing her
            indoors, and got her vetted and spayed, so now mother and kittens are
            all safely off the streets.

            Jim Sinclair jisincla@...
          • Dana Michelle
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
              Love the video of Rhapsody! Glad he's feeling so well! :) Dana and Tink

            • snickfly
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
                Adorable.....I don't blame you one bit!!!

                --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Jim Sinclair <jisincla@...> wrote:

                > I should be asleep, but who can sleep with stuff this cute going on?
                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4G7wZB7aI
                >
                > Jim Sinclair jisincla@...

              • Westgold
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
                  Bless you for taking them in! I love stories like this! What color are Mom and the sib?

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
                    On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Westgold <westgold@...> wrote:

                    > Bless you for taking them in! I love stories like this! What color are
                    > Mom and the sib?

                    Mom (Mitzi) is a gorgeous silver tabby. Sister (Harmony) is a gorgeous
                    brown tabby. There are a couple of videos of Harmony and Rhapsody
                    together at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnjer3C0L4 (when they were
                    baby kittens) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF22ONd-JGQ (at nine
                    months old).

                    Jim Sinclair jisincla@...