Another Rhapsody upate

  • Jim Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      We're back in Michigan where donations through Frankie's Friends can
      be used for Rhapsody's treatment. Arrived last night. I called the
      hospital this morning and left a message asking if results are back
      yet from the tests last week. A technician called me back and relayed
      a reply from the internist saying not yet, and it could be up to 10
      business days to get them, meaning we might not get them until next
      Tuesday. I asked her to relay to the doctor that Rhapsody had his
      worst episode yet last Thursday night/Friday morning, and that there
      seem to be neurological symptoms such as ataxia, hypermetric gait, and
      head tremor. The internist called back while I was out of the room and
      left a voicemail saying if we're seeing those symptoms, he would be
      inclined to go ahead and start clindamycin therapy while waiting for
      the toxoplasma titer. I will arrange to go pick up the medication.

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...