Re: [FH] Re: information about bringing a cat to Ireland

  • Charlotte .
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23, 2013
      Hi Pablo,

      I'm the owner of a cat with a heart condition and I live in Ireland :) The
      links you gave are the correct sources of information and no cat can fly
      into Ireland except as cargo. It is not possible to take a cat in the cabin
      into Ireland OR BRITAIN at all. I have flown cats in from the EU to Ireland
      but I am also in touch with cat breeders who have brought cats (and dogs!)
      into Ireland from other places.

      If I can help in any way with specific questions etc, please shout.

      charlotte

      --
      DaddyO Sphynx and Devon Rex
      www.daddyocats.com