Re: [FH] New member: lysine dose for Petra (herpes & heart murmur)

  • MAUREEN FOGG
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
      Hi,
      My kitty had the same crusty snotty stuff  - probably herpes - until I started
      her on Vetri-Lysine Plus For Cats.

      It helped her completely I have to say - in that regard - no more eye buggers or
      sneezing or goopy eyes.
      I believe I gave her 1 or 2 a day.  They are fishies that my baby liked to scarf
      down - and she was extremely picky!

      Best of Luck to you.
      Maureen and Angel Yuki

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
        Hi

        I used Enisyl which is either a paste or treats. 1ml a day of paste for 6
        months cleared Arthur up and he hasn't had a problem since in 4 years:)
        Arthur was tested positive for Herpes before we gave it. All others cats remain
        negative:)