Rollo Update

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 3:27 PM
      Rollo went for his two week check up today. No fluid in his chest but there was smoke on the echo, his valve that was enlarged is larger and his heart was beating very slow and his BP is low. She's starting him on Plavix. His weight is down (most likely due to his IBD) so she is putting him in new meds for his tummy..the name of which totally escapes me right now. I am ordering the cq10 tonight...hoping it helps. So not the news I was hoping for.

      Jenn

      Sent from my iPhone
    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23 2:37 AM
        Hi Jenn

        I`m sorry Rollo is worse. As the smoke shows an increased risk for clots,
        it makes sense that he should start plavix. I hope the coq10 helps him too.