Re: HELP! Oxygen tanks don't have levers

  • Cindy Reese
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
      I hope you got in it by now but if not you should be able to use any kind of tool or pliers to open the tank. They have a little wrench thing that they usually give you with a new set up and for refills they probably assumed you already had one.

      Cindy in AZ

    • Sarah Wadey
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
        Hi Jim,

        The regulator is removable yes?
        I think you need a wrench to turn the air on. Check out this video, about 2 mins in
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbvGuImF_38

        Your local hospital may be able to lend you a wrench until shops open on Monday if you sweet talk them.

        Hope that helps,

        Sarah & Rascasse x