Re: [FH] HELP! Oxygen tanks don't have levers

  • bubbacat12003
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
      Excellent idea, Carol.

      Jim, if you could post a picture to FaceBook we could pass it around to see
      if someone knows.

      Jo
      _______________________________

      In a message dated 4/21/2013 12:38:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      carolroar@... writes:

      Jim,

      Do you have a picture of the whole tank? Maybe the manufacturer's website?
      There should be some kind of instructions on the website, I would imagine.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
        I hope you got in it by now but if not you should be able to use any kind of tool or pliers to open the tank. They have a little wrench thing that they usually give you with a new set up and for refills they probably assumed you already had one.

        Cindy in AZ

      • Sarah Wadey
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
          Hi Jim,

          The regulator is removable yes?
          I think you need a wrench to turn the air on. Check out this video, about 2 mins in
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbvGuImF_38

          Your local hospital may be able to lend you a wrench until shops open on Monday if you sweet talk them.

          Hope that helps,

          Sarah & Rascasse x