Re: [FH] HELP! Oxygen tanks don't have levers

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2013
      Jim,

      Do you have a picture of the whole tank? Maybe the manufacturer's website? There should be some kind of instructions on the website, I would imagine.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
        Excellent idea, Carol.

        Jim, if you could post a picture to FaceBook we could pass it around to see
        if someone knows.

        Jo
        _______________________________

        In a message dated 4/21/2013 12:38:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

[...]

        Jim Sinclair _jisincla@..._ (mailto:jisincla@...)

      • Cindy Reese
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
          I hope you got in it by now but if not you should be able to use any kind of tool or pliers to open the tank. They have a little wrench thing that they usually give you with a new set up and for refills they probably assumed you already had one.

          Cindy in AZ

        • Sarah Wadey
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
            Hi Jim,

            The regulator is removable yes?
            I think you need a wrench to turn the air on. Check out this video, about 2 mins in
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbvGuImF_38

            Your local hospital may be able to lend you a wrench until shops open on Monday if you sweet talk them.

            Hope that helps,

            Sarah & Rascasse x