Re: My cat Sophia - hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

  • melissakorzeniowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
      Janette

      I am glad to hear Zeke is breathing better.

      It was perfect timing for your paragraph on life expectancy - Oreo and I had a rough day today at the hospital (cardio noticed more fluid in chest, will not put on diuretic because she has CRF and IM vet will not give fluids sq as can overwhelm her heart but her kidney values are worsening)and the vets had the "quality of life" talk with me today.

      So it is very comforting to hear of a kitty that has well outlived what his doctors had suggested.