Re: [FH] Update - My Baby Mia

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19 1:33 PM
      That's wonderful news!  Mia is very lucky to have such a caring mommy.  Boo also gets extremely stressed at the vet and so we are also "managing at home" with no regular check-ups.

      Did they adjust the dose of lasix based on the fluid coming back, albeit a smaller amount?  Just thinking if it was starting to build back up she may need an increased dosage.

      Laurie