Re: new to group

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 19 4:14 AM
      Hi Rhywnn

      A grade four heart murmur is always serious. The best possible thing you
      can do is take him to a cardiologist and have an ultrasound scan done. The
      you will know exactly what his heart problem is. It could be HCM , it could
      be a hole in his heart, all of these conditions can have treatment ato help
      stabilise them.

      I think its wonderful you are taking a sick kitty. We took milli with her
      grade 4 and she has two holes in her heart and was given a year or so to
      live as a kitten. She is seven years this summer and takes a lot of drugs

    • rhywnn gaffney
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 19 3:42 PM
        Sorry he has a grade 5 and he is on benazepril and atenolol. It is a
        birth defect but that is all I know.
        He is sooo cute! Sounds like a bit of a brat, but once he sets the rules i
        am sure i will do fine.
        Rhywnn