Re: [FH] Re: Rhapsody's internist appointment

  • marianna.mayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
      Yes, I second Jordan's recommendation. Four Corners Pharmacy is a great place to shop for Rx meds at reasonable prices. Many members on the various feline groups I belong to use this pharmacy with confidence. Four Corners also offers regular discounts for returning customers. I've never had a problem in the 4 years I've ordered from them.

      Marianna