Re: Rhapsody's internist appointment

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hello Jim,

      I have a 8 year old himalayan Sheba who is a heart kitty, but also has feline asthma. (Himalayan and siamese breeds are prone to feline asthma).

      I also belong to the Feline Asthma group, as well (http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/felineasthma/). They turned me on to Four Corners Pharmacy where I get the Flovent inhalers for Sheba at a 1/4 the price you paid for yours. I highly recommend them. I purchased 3 or more inhalers at a time because it takes approximately 8-10 days (located in the South Pacific) for the inhalers to arrive to me. I have been pleased with them for 3 years.

      http://www.4cornerspharmacy.com/c-7-Asthma-Allergy.aspx

      Good luck,
      Jordan and Sheba

      p.s. I just placed a new order with another pharmacy and will let you know how they are once I receive those inhalers.

    • marianna.mayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
        Yes, I second Jordan's recommendation. Four Corners Pharmacy is a great place to shop for Rx meds at reasonable prices. Many members on the various feline groups I belong to use this pharmacy with confidence. Four Corners also offers regular discounts for returning customers. I've never had a problem in the 4 years I've ordered from them.

        Marianna