Re: A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down?!

  • Janette
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
      I'd still like to know how they can take a pill wrapped in chicken, pill pocket - whatever - and in a matter of seconds, swallow the wrapping and pitouee the pill! Zeke is getting pretty good at this if I don't get the syringe of water into his mouth fast enough to wash it down - even then...

      Janette