COQ10/appetite

  • zellenesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      I am giving Widgie 30 mgs of COQ10 daily. I use a gelcap, which I
      just feel is more potent, plus it already has a little oil mixed in.
      COQ10 should be given with some oil for good absorption. I just
      pierce the gelcap and squeeze it out into a little baby food meat. I
      also mix in her other supps at this time...B vitamins, Cosequin for
      arthritis, flax or fish oil, maybe some E or taurine. Believe it or
      not, she eats all this right up from my finger.

      I found catnip to be an appetite stimulant. Another thing I've been
      sprinkling on the food is Shake N Zyme by Dancing Paws...it's a
      digestive enzyme but it's made with some cheese and they love the
      flavor. My only concern with this is that it may be a bit salty. I
      have emailed the company to find out but no response yet.