Thank You All :-)

  • morven_d
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      Hey :-)

      I just wanted to write and say a HUGE thank you to everyone who responded to my two posts earlier on this week (the one about my wee baby Mia & also about a spoonful of sugar helping the medicine go down).

      Just wanted to let you all know that your words of encouragement in our time of need have been very deeply appreciated :-)

      Mia seems a lot more chilled out now thankfully and I'm hoping that we are over the worst. She worked out that I was stuffing pills inside king prawns - damn it lol! So now I've found this stuff called 'webbox'. Well she went crazy for it! I would recommend it to anyone who has a very fussy little kitty.

      It's a chicken (or salmon) flavoured yoghurt type liquid which comes in little sachets. I just squirted some into her wee bowl and ground her tablets into a fine powder and mixed them together. BINGO! She lapped it up - every last tiny drop :-) So I am hoping that this continues to be the answers to my prayers.

      We go back to hospital on Friday, so I'll write again and get you all know how we get own. This website (and those of you who post responses) are absolute godsends!

      Thanks again all :-)

      Much love Morven and Mia :-)

      x x x x x x x x x x x x