Chicagoland Cardiologist

  • valgal1480
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2013
      Hi..New here....I have a 15ish year old cat who is hyper t..the condition is controlled...The vet says his heart beat is very fast and has a heart murmur...She suggested going to see a heart cardiologist for Carl and getting a ultrasound done...

      She suggested Dr. Orr at VCA, has anyone used him...Does anyone have any suggestions on different doctors? I saw only one other doctor on the database..

      I appreciate any suggestions..

      Thanks,
      Valerie
    • cathywodzinski